JUST ONE LOOK
the purpose of our work is to rid humanity of the fear of life, one person at a time
Just One Look Method Testimonials Getting Help Blog & Podcast Articles Forum Donate Newsletter Books Videos International
Download the free PDF ebook: The Just One Look Method  (314 Kb)
Die Nur-ein-Blick-Methode (439 Kb)
Il Metodo Just One Look (333 Kb)
МЕТОД «ТОЛЬКО ОДИН ВЗГЛЯД» (699 Kb)

Just One Look Forum Archives

Grassroots

<<< Back to forum index page

Two spontaneous shares!

This might not seem like a big deal, but just since yesterday I was able to share JOL with two people. Yay! One is an old online friend who mentioned in a FB post that she is afraid all the time. I wrote back and said I had found a way to overcome that, and this morning she emailed me, practically begging for information! So I wrote her back, told her a bit about JOL and how it is benefiting me, and sent her Lookers Tell Their Storiesand The Just One Look Method.

The other one is a woman I met on FB through various spiritual groups. Yesterday I wrote about JOL on one of the groups we both belong to in reply to a post the admin had put up about the importance of attention. This woman and I had been texting back and forth for quite some time about the various teachings we'd been looking into, etc., but had been out of touch since I got involved with JOL. She saw my remarks on the group and texted me, so I told her a little bit about my experience and sent her the books, too. She's just as happy as can be, because she's had a long, hard struggle.

Anyway, this is the first time I've shared it, and it felt good!

Tell them about the Open House and webinars.

Great! I know the feeling, to share the JOL method is in a way as great as finding it yourself.

Lex, I told one of these people about the open house and webinars, but it turns out the other person was not receptive to any of it, even though she practically begged me to tell her about it! Oh well, ya win some, ya lose some.

And yes, Niklas, it's hard not to want to share this!

Oh well, ya win some, ya lose some.

Thanks for reminding me and putting things in perspective.

This website is operated by
a husband and wife team through
the Just One Look Foundation