JUST ONE LOOK
the purpose of our work is to rid humanity of the fear of life, one person at a time
Just One Look Method Testimonials Getting Help Blog & Podcast Articles Forum Donate Newsletter Books Videos International
Download the free PDF ebook: The Just One Look Method  (314 Kb)
Die Nur-ein-Blick-Methode (439 Kb)
Il Metodo Just One Look (333 Kb)
МЕТОД «ТОЛЬКО ОДИН ВЗГЛЯД» (699 Kb)

Just One Look Forum Archives

Recovery and Rehabilitation

<<< Back to forum index page

Haven't been here in ages, two years or more

Haven't been here in ages, two years or more. This body touched myself, as you said, and with great thanks to your slow and persistent determination to communicate the move properly. I don't really know what to say - but yeah - I'm sweet. I can't find a difference between my body and the world any longer, and I am always there, behind and within the experience. I left a testimonial ages ago. I really don't feel like I'm 'done'- but as John said - that wasn't the point. The point was that now I just know who I am and I am myself... Everything else is the same, just more pleasurable... And I wanted to say, because I have thought about you saying it, the thing about the learning. I just love learning things more now - there's a natural fascination with life and learning things. I mention it because I have noticed it and it's kind of nice and simple. Right.. Thought I'd publish this here because I believe you helped point me in the right direction, me, and my writing this here may be of some benefit for you and Carla to share through your website for others who are attracted to you. Good luck man.

Tyson

This website is operated by
a husband and wife team through
the Just One Look Foundation