JUST ONE LOOK
the purpose of our work is to rid humanity of the fear of life, one person at a time
Just One Look Method Testimonials Getting Help Blog & Podcast Articles Forum Donate Newsletter Books Videos International
Download the free PDF ebook: The Just One Look Method  (314 Kb)
Die Nur-ein-Blick-Methode (439 Kb)
Il Metodo Just One Look (333 Kb)
МЕТОД «ТОЛЬКО ОДИН ВЗГЛЯД» (699 Kb)

Just One Look Forum Archives

Using the Just One Look Method

<<< Back to forum index page

Where to look

Hi everyone,

When I look at myself it feels as if I can kind of hold attention on it for a little while. I understand it is impossible to rest on the sense of me however when I am in my car for example, I try to look, and in that effort it feels as if attention can be held there for about 10 seconds sometimes. I wonder if anyone else has similar experiences? I realize that we may only ever get a very short (tength of a second) glimpse at one time but I sometimes feel that I am resting in it slightly.

Also I saw a retreat video earlier where John was saying about holding attention somewhere in the body area where the heart is.As that is where Ramana said that the core of 'I' is rested. Is this a neccassary thing? Is that what I should be doing. Sometimes the suggestion seems so simple and dead easy but then I see videos like that which confuse things or maybe just me??? maybe this one is for John to answer?

Love,

George

Dear George,

I read your posting and responded to it in a live broadcast event we did on December 16, 2012.

Please let me know if more is needed.

John

This website is operated by
a husband and wife team through
the Just One Look Foundation