JUST ONE LOOK
the purpose of our work is to rid humanity of the fear of life, one person at a time
Just One Look Method Testimonials Getting Help Blog & Podcast Articles Forum Donate Newsletter Books Videos International
Download the free PDF ebook: The Just One Look Method  (314 Kb)
Die Nur-ein-Blick-Methode (439 Kb)
Il Metodo Just One Look (333 Kb)
МЕТОД «ТОЛЬКО ОДИН ВЗГЛЯД» (699 Kb)

Just One Look Forum Archives

Using the Just One Look Method

<<< Back to forum index page

Is the sense of being here the same?

Hello everbody!

I am appreciate this site and the work of you all.

I know from John Sherman and his work maybe two years. This Looking at myself or this looking what is always here now get another drive, where it is intuitivly obvious that it is very worthy.

I have one question: Is "taste" of me the same as the feeling of being here?

Because for me it seems that this is so. And the access to this sense of being here is in my experience yet easier. The feeling of being here has also like the sense of me not changed, it is also exact the same as it ever was, the same as it was in childhood. But not appreciated and overlooked all the time. This feeling of being here, is it really the same as the feeling of me, the sense of me or of meness or of personness?

Can you please answer this question and eventually give me clarification and devices?

Thank you!

And thank you John and all for this precious space.

Marishi

Hello everbody!

I am appreciate this site and the work of you all.

I know from John Sherman and his work maybe two years. This Looking at myself or this looking what is always here now get another drive, where it is intuitivly obvious that it is very worthy.

I have one question: Is "taste" of me the same as the feeling of being here?

Because for me it seems that this is so. And the access to this sense of being here is in my experience yet easier. The feeling of being here has also like the sense of me not changed, it is also exact the same as it ever was, the same as it was in childhood. But not appreciated and overlooked all the time. This feeling of being here, is it really the same as the feeling of me, the sense of me or of meness or of personness?

Can you please answer this question and eventually give me clarification and devices?

Thank you!

And thank you John and all for this precious space.

Dear Marishi,

I read your posting and responded to it during our Open House on January 16, 2013.

Please let me know if more is needed.

John

This website is operated by
a husband and wife team through
the Just One Look Foundation