JUST ONE LOOK
the purpose of our work is to rid humanity of the fear of life, one person at a time
Just One Look Method Testimonials Getting Help Blog & Podcast Articles Forum Donate Newsletter Books Videos International
Download the free PDF ebook: The Just One Look Method  (314 Kb)
Die Nur-ein-Blick-Methode (439 Kb)
Il Metodo Just One Look (333 Kb)
МЕТОД «ТОЛЬКО ОДИН ВЗГЛЯД» (699 Kb)

Just One Look Forum Archives

Using the Just One Look Method

<<< Back to forum index page

Sometimes I think I need to have my head examined

Hi John,

Sometimes I think I need to have my head examined. I just listened to the July 4th intensive (first evening) in which you specifically addressed the "personhood" issue directly. In fact, we even discussed it with each other that evening.

Well, either I have a short-term memory deficit, or, more likely, I enjoy the "treadmill" of seeking. In any event, I realize I've been asking the same questions again and again, and your response really covers in detail all this "neo-this" versus "neo-that" gibberish so prevalent today.

I'm making a very sincere effort to do the "looking", and I'll keep you informed. By the way, as I'm typing this, I also realize that, at some level, I'd like a "written guarantee", which is the story of my life (and many others'). So, I'm ready to take the medicine, with or without a "teaspoon of sugar" (I'm dating myself, but why not--I'm dated!).

Love and Peace,

Don

You can listen to the July 4, 2011 meeting Don is referring in our podcast.

This website is operated by
a husband and wife team through
the Just One Look Foundation