JUST ONE LOOK
the purpose of our work is to rid humanity of the fear of life, one person at a time
Just One Look Method Testimonials Getting Help Blog & Podcast Articles Forum Donate Newsletter Books Videos International
Download the free PDF ebook: The Just One Look Method  (314 Kb)
Die Nur-ein-Blick-Methode (439 Kb)
Il Metodo Just One Look (333 Kb)
МЕТОД «ТОЛЬКО ОДИН ВЗГЛЯД» (699 Kb)

Just One Look Forum Archives

Using the Just One Look Method

<<< Back to forum index page

Six Months of Looking

After six months of looking, with ups and downs along the way, I can report that the looking miraculously works! I don't know how or why, but it does. The last two days I have been receiving this "knowing" that all is well, and that I can trust in life and trust that I am eternal, regardless of appearances. The knowing that I am eternal is coming to me, even though I also know this body will die. It is so gratifying to be able to trust and to know that all is well, regardless of the difficulties that come and go. The looking is really an amazing, remarkable, miraculous discovery! Thank you so much, John and Carla, for sharing this with the world! And thanks to all who come here looking to satisfy their thirst for the fullness of life. The looking will provide that for you - and all you need to do is do the looking, and the rest will take care of itself!

With love and gratitude,

Jenny

This website is operated by
a husband and wife team through
the Just One Look Foundation