JUST ONE LOOK
the purpose of our work is to rid humanity of the fear of life, one person at a time
Just One Look Method Testimonials Getting Help Blog & Podcast Articles Forum Donate Newsletter Books Videos International
Download the free PDF ebook: The Just One Look Method  (314 Kb)
Die Nur-ein-Blick-Methode (439 Kb)
Il Metodo Just One Look (333 Kb)
МЕТОД «ТОЛЬКО ОДИН ВЗГЛЯД» (699 Kb)

Just One Look Forum Archives

Using the Just One Look Method

<<< Back to forum index page

I do want to take this opportunity

I do want to take this opportunity to just say how grateful I am to John for all the selfless sharing and help in getting me to look in the right direction. I feel so privileged. Especially at 61 years of age to feel that deep wondrous truth start to reveal itself. I'm no spring chicken in the seeking game I'm sorry to say. But if all these decades of search were just to soften up the ground just a wee bit so to speak to be able to have grasped Johns message it was worth it. How could it not be!

Willy

I cannot say it better so I'll just say me too. Exactly.

I'm an old head, too, and appreciate the softening of my ground to come to where I am to receive John's cure for the misery and suffering that burdened the life passing through me. One of the principles that kept me committed was the futility of finding a solution outside myself for that misery and suffering and the low hum of discontent or disconnect that plagued me. Trimpi

Welcome

Just One Look

I do want to take this opportunity to just say how grateful I am to John for all the selfless sharing and help in getting me to look in the right direction. I feel so privileged. Especially at 61 years of age to feel that deep wondrous truth start to reveal itself. I'm no spring chicken in the seeking game I'm sorry to say. But if all these decades of search were just to soften up the ground just a wee bit so to speak to be able to have grasped Johns message it was worth it. How could it not be!

Willy

From one old fart to another, welcome.

This website is operated by
a husband and wife team through
the Just One Look Foundation