JUST ONE LOOK
the purpose of our work is to rid humanity of the fear of life, one person at a time
Just One Look Method Testimonials Getting Help Blog & Podcast Articles Forum Donate Newsletter Books Videos International
Download the free PDF ebook: The Just One Look Method  (314 Kb)
Die Nur-ein-Blick-Methode (439 Kb)
Il Metodo Just One Look (333 Kb)
МЕТОД «ТОЛЬКО ОДИН ВЗГЛЯД» (699 Kb)

Just One Look Forum Archives

Using the Just One Look Method

<<< Back to forum index page

Me or Emma

Hello,

What is the difference between looking at 'me' and looking at 'Emma'?

With thanks,

Emma

I wouldn't let Emma get in the way of looking at you. You can get snarled up in name recognition and the story of you in the looking. Trimpi

Me or Emma

Me or Emma

Hi Emma,

Check out John's ebook The Fear of Life to see how Emma developed. You'll see that "me" was there before Emma.

LeraJane

Hello Trimpi and LeraJane,

Sorry for the delay but I am having great difficulty logging in and getting the site to let me in lol!

Thanks for your replies. I was 'fishing' really for pointers to get past the 'parade of phenomena' or to understand the depth of that which isn't me. But I think maybe I am just over-complicating and should just keep looking. I am having fun with the looking, also angsting over doing it 'right'... but I know to just go back to the looking and let it unfold. It is counter-intuitive though, after all the spiritual seeking and reading and yearning, to just let it be and let it happen...

Enjoying all the thoughful comments here!

With thanks,

Emma

This website is operated by
a husband and wife team through
the Just One Look Foundation