JUST ONE LOOK
the purpose of our work is to rid humanity of the fear of life, one person at a time
Just One Look Method Testimonials Getting Help Blog & Podcast Articles Forum Donate Newsletter Books Videos International
Download the free PDF ebook: The Just One Look Method  (314 Kb)
Die Nur-ein-Blick-Methode (439 Kb)
Il Metodo Just One Look (333 Kb)
МЕТОД «ТОЛЬКО ОДИН ВЗГЛЯД» (699 Kb)

Just One Look Forum Archives

Using the Just One Look Method

<<< Back to forum index page

Last Laugh

I had a very vivid dream last night. I was sitting in the twilight on a pile of garbage bags. Ramana Maharshi appeared next to me wearing a mottled blue kimono. "Ramana," I asked with some urgency, "why can't I see it?".

"Do you think it appears before you like a ham sandwich?", he replied, and with much delight he gave a long, loud laugh, before vanishing.

I'm comforted to know that I can amuse enlightened masters, even if I don't get the joke.

Hi Brian,

I have been interested in dreams most of my life. I can really appreciate the fun and humor of your dream. Thanks for sharing it with us. Lera Jane

The joke is that it does appear like a ham sandwich. "It" appears as anything in front of you, which doesn't include stories, interpretations, beliefs, concepts, ideas, thoughts, memories, comparisons, judgments, associations, and the like. Those things aren't in front of you. Dream on! Trimpi

This website is operated by
a husband and wife team through
the Just One Look Foundation