JUST ONE LOOK
the purpose of our work is to rid humanity of the fear of life, one person at a time
Just One Look Method Testimonials Getting Help Blog & Podcast Articles Forum Donate Newsletter Books Videos International
Download the free PDF ebook: The Just One Look Method  (314 Kb)
Die Nur-ein-Blick-Methode (439 Kb)
Il Metodo Just One Look (333 Kb)
МЕТОД «ТОЛЬКО ОДИН ВЗГЛЯД» (699 Kb)

Just One Look Forum Archives

Using the Just One Look Method

<<< Back to forum index page

Looking and Floating

Hi Everyone:

I just had a very cool experience about an hour ago and thought I would share this with community. A co worker of mine recently installed a sensory deprivation float tank in his place and invited me over for a "float". I had tried this once about 3 years ago. That was before I had been involved with John's work. The experience was similar this time in that after about 35 minutes, there was only breath and the spaces between breaths seems very long. Like someone near death in which there are long pauses between each breath. The tank also seemed to very quickly reduce the shiney objects (sensations, sounds, and eventually thoughts) as John calls them. This seemed to provide attention a much easier opportunity to notice me (intend of those other things)...which was no big deal but I do wonder if floating might be of assistance to people who are just starting out with the looking. If this is of interest to anyone and you live in an urban centre, check to see if there are any floatation centers near you. Just a thought.

Best to all

Paul

This website is operated by
a husband and wife team through
the Just One Look Foundation