JUST ONE LOOK
the purpose of our work is to rid humanity of the fear of life, one person at a time
Just One Look Method Testimonials Getting Help Blog & Podcast Articles Forum Donate Newsletter Books Videos International
Download the free PDF ebook: The Just One Look Method  (314 Kb)
Die Nur-ein-Blick-Methode (439 Kb)
Il Metodo Just One Look (333 Kb)
МЕТОД «ТОЛЬКО ОДИН ВЗГЛЯД» (699 Kb)

Just One Look Forum Archives

Ways and Means

<<< Back to forum index page

Fundraising

Here we can consider and discuss ideas and efforts to raise money to support this work.

We decided to move the discussion about fundraising that had started as a separate forum to the Ways and Means forum.

More than one person suggested to us that if we really want to make this free in order to encourage people to try this approach, we should find ways to pay for it other than bombarding those very people with pleas for money. We agree, and we are now experimenting with other means.

We are considering several possibilities, including the possibility of having fee-based events. These would not be necessary to reap the full benefits of this work, but might be useful to those who are interested in working with us to develop a deeper understanding of its implications.

We have already set up the serving of ads on our RSS feeds, and on our YouTube channel.

We are also developing a project at CauseVox, a crowdfunding service for non-profits, and we hope to have it online by September 13th. We will let you know here when it is online and we would be very grateful for any suggestions you might have about its content and presentation. We can modify the presentation of the campaign at any time.

You might have already noticed that we have taken down all the fundraising banners throughout our website.

We will keep you informed of our financial situation here, and we might communicate privately with those of you who have consistently shown a clear understanding of our financial needs in the past, but we will no longer burden those who come here seeking relief from their psychological torment with yet another problem for them to wrestle with.

On another note, in the process of moving the forum to its new location, we lost the postings that some of you had already made.

If you made a suggestion about raising funds before, please post it again here. That would be helpful to us.

Please post any ideas, comments, and suggestions as replies in this topic, so all the discussion about how to raise funds to support our work can stay in the same place.

Thank you very much.

John and Carla

John and Carla Sherman presume to provide a conversation for anyone who has just once looked at "me" and wants to continue to talk about it. And for free. Give what makes sense to give.

Hi John

I don't know if you have solved your fundraising woes or not but I wanted to make you aware of a fundraising project that was shown to me by Rev Joe Wolfe whom I Believe you know and have met. He uses this fundraiser to support his Prison Ministry. (Links to outside website removed)

The basic idea is to raise funds for your project by sharing this with others to help them fund there outreach programs or projects. A "pay it forward" system that changes the focus from Looking for money to helping others first and then receiving the funds you need as a result of giving.

Take a look and if you have questions or comments let me know.

This website is operated by
a husband and wife team through
the Just One Look Foundation