Our community is international but our common language here is English. You can read all postings in your language by choosing it from the Google Translate drop-down below. If you post in a language other than English, please add an English translation to your posting.

Announcement

Collapse

It's not too late to make a difference

Please make donation today. Your contribution will help us continue our work of helping people be free of the fear of life and become self-reliant and sane in their own lives. More details.

See more
See less

I have paid fairly and plus every year...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have paid fairly and plus every year...

Hi John and Carla,

I have paid fairly and plus every year for the downloads of the podcasts since I know about you. Now your financial situation is difficult to understand. So I can only send you these 2 links and hope as a worthy cause you could raise money this way!

Our daughter contributed money she does not have to some aspiring actor to make a documentary and she raised $75,000 dollars. I believe your proposition is totally more worthy then this "romantic documentary".

Hope this can help.

Kickstarter.com

First of all, we want to thank you for your donations.

Maybe this page will help you understand the RiverGanga Foundation's financial situation a little better:

http://www.justonelook.org/fundraisi...d-answers.html

Regarding Kickstarter, we have been to their site and we looked through their regulations.
    We don't see how we could use their service, considering the type of work that we do.

Do you have any ideas? Would you be willing to look into it yourself and let us know what you find?

Thank you very much for your suggestion,

Carla

Comment

Working...
    X