Our community is international but our common language here is English. You can read all postings in your language by choosing it from the Google Translate drop-down below. If you post in a language other than English, please add an English translation to your posting.

Announcement

Collapse

It's not too late to make a difference

Please make donation today. Your contribution will help us continue our work of helping people be free of the fear of life and become self-reliant and sane in their own lives. More details.

See more
See less

Guys, since I subscribed you only asked me for money...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys, since I subscribed you only asked me for money...

Guys, since I subscribed [to your newsletter] you only asked me for money and gave almost no content (or alt least that's the way I feel). Check your marketing strategy, there seems to be something out of place.
    Last edited by Carla Sherman; January 29th, 2014, 07:48 PM.

Thank you very much for your comment.

It seems you signed up just when we were doing our end-of-the-year fundraising campaign.

We have now consolidated and reformulated our monthly email newsletter. We now send out only one monthly newsletter, Just One Look News. Every month, it brings you a new featured article by John Sherman, a report from a member of our community, links to the most recent threads in our discussion forums, a link to a page on our website listing all the new content added in the previous 30 days, and a link to our upcoming events.

We may also add any news that we would like to share with our readers.

If you or anyone else has any comments or suggestion on how to make our newsletter more interesting and useful, please send us an email to jolnews@justonelook.org.

We really appreciate your contributions.

Comment

You only ask for money

Some one commented that..."You only ask for money". Actually, every thing is free at this site. It is the only site that infers you reading this, has already heard you. It simply suggests you may support this hearing.

Comment

Working...
      X