JUST ONE LOOK
the purpose of our work is to rid humanity of the fear of life, one person at a time
Just One Look Method Testimonials Getting Help Blog & Podcast Articles Forum Donate Newsletter Books Videos International
Download the free PDF ebook: The Just One Look Method  (314 Kb)
Die Nur-ein-Blick-Methode (439 Kb)
Il Metodo Just One Look (333 Kb)
МЕТОД «ТОЛЬКО ОДИН ВЗГЛЯД» (699 Kb)

Just One Look Forum Archives

Grassroots

<<< Back to forum index page

Curiosity

Hello everybody,

I have started this conversation over on the HipChat Grassroots page (Sign in to HipChat and click on the Grassroots tab at the top) but I thought it would be useful to leave a message here as well.

I'd like to start a list of possible attention getting or curiosity instilling phrases that have come up in discussions about experiences with life after the looking. This is a creative brainstorming exercise done with the hope of finding useful content for future advertising materials.

An example inspired by today's grassroots online meeting is "Nothing's Missing in Your Life"

When we attempt to make this suggestion to the world at large, not just to the most avid seekers and usual supects, we can try to generate curiosity by using phrases that seem curiously uncommon among the standard pervasive media messages which are generally playing on ideas of lacking and wanting.

Please brainstorm freely. With this exercise it helps to throw every idea on the table and then sift through them and see which ones stand out as the strongest.

Here are a few more ideas to get things started:

"Understanding is entirely optional. It produces Nothing"

"An unprecedented discovery of a tool that a human being can use to rid themselves of the underlying cause of all psychological suffering."

If we post ideas at the HipChat Grassroots page we will be able to carry on a more fluid conversation without having to wait for posts to be approved. If you are not signed up to participate in the Grassroots online meetings and HipChat but you wish to be please contact carlasherman@justonelook.org

Of course it is equally helpful if you leave your ideas and comments in this thread.

Thanks,

David A

Hi David,

I met you on grassroots conversation. This is my first time here so as I am learning to find out how it works, I hope you get this message.

I am sketching the way I see the advertising/marketing for John with a logo idea which is connected with a script, so the idea about 'nothing' is the one I play with, perhaps tomorrow I could send the sketch and open the table. If I well understood you are a film maker or cartoon video creator?

Thanks,

Julia

david 1

Hello everybody,

I have started this conversation over on the HipChat Grassroots page (Sign in to HipChat and click on the Grassroots tab at the top ) but I thought it would be useful to leave a message here as well.

I'd like to start a list of possible attention getting or curiosity instilling phrases that have come up in discussions about experiences with life after the looking. This is a creative brainstorming exercise done with the hope of finding useful content for future advertising materials.

An example inspired by today's grassroots online meeting is "Nothing's Missing in Your Life"

When we attempt to make this suggestion to the world at large, not just to the most avid seekers and usual supects, we can try to generate curiosity by using phrases that seem curiously uncommon among the standard pervasive media messages which are generally playing on ideas of lacking and wanting.

Please brainstorm freely. With this exercise it helps to throw every idea on the table and then sift through them and see which ones stand out as the strongest.

Here are a few more ideas to get things started:

"Understanding is entirely optional. It produces Nothing"

"An unprecedented discovery of a tool that a human being can use to rid themselves of the underlying cause of all psychological suffering."

If we post ideas at the HipChat Grassroots page we will be able to carry on a more fluid conversation without having to wait for posts to be approved. If you are not signed up to participate in the Grassroots online meetings and HipChat but you wish to be please contact carlasherman@justonelook.org

Of course it is equally helpful if you leave your ideas and comments in this thread.

Thanks,

David A

This website is operated by
a husband and wife team through
the Just One Look Foundation