JUST ONE LOOK
the purpose of our work is to rid humanity of the fear of life, one person at a time
Just One Look Method Testimonials Getting Help Blog & Podcast Articles Forum Donate Newsletter Books Videos International
Download the free PDF ebook: The Just One Look Method  (314 Kb)
Die Nur-ein-Blick-Methode (439 Kb)
Il Metodo Just One Look (333 Kb)
МЕТОД «ТОЛЬКО ОДИН ВЗГЛЯД» (699 Kb)

Just One Look Forum Archives

Grassroots

<<< Back to forum index page

With hope

Hello everyone. I know many people are having a difficult time due to the virus and it's consequences, but I would really like to encourage everyone here who isn't donating monthly, to start donating monthly. If you truly cannot afford it then that's that, but you know, even a few dollars each from a couple more of us will make a difference for this work.

I now live what was promised to result from the looking and it's unbelievable. It's just ordinary me and ordinary life, perhaps a little more ordinary than before, but without a nagging sense that there's something wrong. I, and life, is now at least for the most part without contraction and without distance. I'm most often at least fairly calm, satisfied and I truly in love with life. I thought I had ADHD until recently but in the last couple of months those characteristics hasn't showed up much at all. I feel just the opposite of ADHD most of the time.

To look at what it feels like to be me. Could there be anything less harmful or simpler to do than that? I mean, the idea that it wouldn't be a good thing for anyone to do is inconceivable to me now. Even for someone who doesn't get to hear about what might be possible in a mind that does it.

I feel it would be beyond sad if this work doesn't make it to as many people as possible.

I hope you are all doing good.

Rickard

A good reminder Rickard! To have access to a work like this for free is unique. And to support it with small manageable donations is actually a very creative and interesting way to make it accessible.

Take care,

Niklas

Well said. I hope some more people can reflect on how little it takes and how rewarding it could be for all of us.

Take care you too.

Rickard