JUST ONE LOOK
the purpose of our work is to rid humanity of the fear of life, one person at a time
Just One Look Method Testimonials Getting Help Blog & Podcast Articles Forum Donate Newsletter Books Videos International
Download the free PDF ebook: The Just One Look Method  (314 Kb)
Die Nur-ein-Blick-Methode (439 Kb)
Il Metodo Just One Look (333 Kb)
МЕТОД «ТОЛЬКО ОДИН ВЗГЛЯД» (699 Kb)

Just One Look Forum Archives

Recovery and Rehabilitation

<<< Back to forum index page

A sane thought

When I woke up this morning I thought about doing some schoolwork. I often think to do schoolwork but only to keep me out of trouble. Today I didn't speculate in that, it was just a normal thought suggesting to do it, nothing more. So I did what I always would have done: I got up, made some breakfast and eventually spent this whole beautiful spring day with friends instead. There's still plenty of time to catch up on the reading and now they say it will rain tomorrow. Aren't I in luck!

Hurray for the education system in Scandinavia! Let's enjoy it while it lasts. I recognize this very well roed. I have a one year old son and he is always more interesting then the books that should be read. And I always find a way to make deadline. And the main reason for that to work, it seams, is the way I relate to what is to be done. The neurotic stress about it is not so strong anymore. And that makes me more effective too.

This website is operated by
a husband and wife team through
the Just One Look Foundation