JUST ONE LOOK
the purpose of our work is to rid humanity of the fear of life, one person at a time
Just One Look Method Testimonials Getting Help Blog & Podcast Articles Forum Donate Newsletter Books Videos International
Download the free PDF ebook: The Just One Look Method  (314 Kb)
Die Nur-ein-Blick-Methode (439 Kb)
Il Metodo Just One Look (333 Kb)
МЕТОД «ТОЛЬКО ОДИН ВЗГЛЯД» (699 Kb)

Just One Look Forum Archives

Using the Just One Look Method

<<< Back to forum index page

Another report

Well, I am becoming a bit obsessed with all this. Everything changes but I abide. I got that just now from reading Jenny's post, 12 weeks of looking, october 27, 2011. I am grappling with this, and that surprises me, that it's got me by the throat, so to speak. When I began I was rather dispassionate, but today, for example, I was wrestling with whether I believe in all this or not. As John says, that doesn't matter. John the baptist, baptizing his children in the wilderness with a new (I actually wrote 'knew' but let's not be too cute) knowledge. I am honored to be so early in the stream. I highly recommend what I've been doing, starting at the earliest posts and working backward through the threads--a whole intriguing story therein. it's funny to say that this isn't a 'spiritual path,' that given I don't necessarily know what that word means, but I do understand that there is no need to point to antecedents to comprehend this. In gratitude, marlowe

This website is operated by
a husband and wife team through
the Just One Look Foundation