JUST ONE LOOK
the purpose of our work is to rid humanity of the fear of life, one person at a time
Just One Look Method Testimonials Getting Help Blog & Podcast Articles Forum Donate Newsletter Books Videos International
Download the free PDF ebook: The Just One Look Method  (314 Kb)
Die Nur-ein-Blick-Methode (439 Kb)
Il Metodo Just One Look (333 Kb)
МЕТОД «ТОЛЬКО ОДИН ВЗГЛЯД» (699 Kb)

Just One Look Forum Archives

Using the Just One Look Method

<<< Back to forum index page

I Got The Look!

I have found that when I look I find an eternal peace which has always been "there".

I have retraced my self back and peeped at my self when I was 5, and then 9, and through my teens; and also at different times up until now. I have always been at eternal peace, the mind however resists this as much as possible, maybe through fear?

I currently am centered, and although wobbles do come, I then take time out to look within.

If I'm honest I enjoy these periods of looking within. In a way it is a grounding experience.

Namaste,

BTROD

Even though I do experience darkness I come to realise that this darkness, despair is my creation; the creation of mind reacting to what is being experienced. This Looking is simple and jargon free, as well as not being religious or new agey. I sometimes doubt its use, but I do know its importancee ! This simple act of Looking has kept me centered and totally safe. I will be telling those close to me to also engage in the simple act of Looking.

When I Look I am blessed by what is experienced in that moment, and then I can engage in daily life centered and totally safe.

This website is operated by
a husband and wife team through
the Just One Look Foundation