JUST ONE LOOK
the purpose of our work is to rid humanity of the fear of life, one person at a time
Just One Look Method Testimonials Getting Help Blog & Podcast Articles Forum Donate Newsletter Books Videos International
Download the free PDF ebook: The Just One Look Method  (314 Kb)
Die Nur-ein-Blick-Methode (439 Kb)
Il Metodo Just One Look (333 Kb)
МЕТОД «ТОЛЬКО ОДИН ВЗГЛЯД» (699 Kb)

Just One Look Forum Archives

Using the Just One Look Method

<<< Back to forum index page

Results

Hi to John, Carla and everybody!

I just have a very brief question which could maybe be answered in an open house meeting one day...

Why do you think it takes longer for some people to feel some results and for the fear to drop away after doing the looking?

I believed that being quite young (24) it would be very quick for me, but it hasn't seemed to be the case after 6 months...

That is all.

George

Well, it might have something to with the habit born of the fear to create silent concepts about what the results should be, and looking for signs of what those worn out ideas suggest about how life should be. Or, it could be that six months is a ridiculously short time in which to expect transformation of an organism that has been 24 years in the making. Also, although I do suspect that younger minds might have less trouble in accomplishing the act, and take less time to get through the process of creating a mind based in sanity, I could be wrong about that. It is far too soon to tell.

I would suggest that you read this thread for an excellent and comprehensive account from a young man also in his twenties of how the process has unfolded for him over four years.

Outcomes after 4 years

Patience.

love, John

Results

Someone looked and they called him immortal Zeus. Another one looked and they called him eternal Buddha. Another one looked and they called him Risen. Now in new Rome a man called John says look for yourself.

This website is operated by
a husband and wife team through
the Just One Look Foundation