JUST ONE LOOK
the purpose of our work is to rid humanity of the fear of life, one person at a time
Just One Look Method Testimonials Getting Help Blog & Podcast Articles Forum Donate Newsletter Books Videos International
Download the free PDF ebook: The Just One Look Method  (314 Kb)
Die Nur-ein-Blick-Methode (439 Kb)
Il Metodo Just One Look (333 Kb)
МЕТОД «ТОЛЬКО ОДИН ВЗГЛЯД» (699 Kb)

Just One Look Forum Archives

Using the Just One Look Method

<<< Back to forum index page

2 Q's: How often & verbalizing

I am keen to give this method a proper try. I have two questions that would help me to get started:

(1) What is an ideal frequency for looking inward at what it feels like to be me, i.e. how often, 3 times a day, once a week etc? I know that everyone is different, but I want to have at least a starting point for frequency.

(2) When I am looking inward should I verbalize the task, i.e. actually express the question in thought "What does if feel like to be me?" or should I attempt to locate the sensation without verbalizing the task?

Thanks.

One look is enough, but that first look can trigger repetition over time. My advice is that you look whenever it naturally occurs to you to do so.

Approaching the looking as a verbalized question can only cause trouble. Best to just look for the feeling. You can't fail, no matter how it seems.

The sensation you are looking for is extremely faint and subtle, but it is after all only you.

Please let me know if you get confused. This is much simpler than you can imagine.

John

Acolyte

I am keen to give this method a proper try. I have two questions that would help me to get started:

(1) What is an ideal frequency for looking inward at what it feels like to be me, i.e. how often, 3 times a day, once a week etc? I know that everyone is different, but I want to have at least a starting point for frequency.

(2) When I am looking inward should I verbalize the task, i.e. actually express the question in thought "What does if feel like to be me?" or should I attempt to locate the sensation without verbalizing the task?

Thanks.

Getting started - 2 Q's

Many thanks John.

This website is operated by
a husband and wife team through
the Just One Look Foundation