JUST ONE LOOK
the purpose of our work is to rid humanity of the fear of life, one person at a time
Just One Look Method Testimonials Getting Help Blog & Podcast Articles Forum Donate Newsletter Books Videos International
Download the free PDF ebook: The Just One Look Method  (314 Kb)
Die Nur-ein-Blick-Methode (439 Kb)
Il Metodo Just One Look (333 Kb)
МЕТОД «ТОЛЬКО ОДИН ВЗГЛЯД» (699 Kb)

Just One Look Forum Archives

Using the Just One Look Method

<<< Back to forum index page

I came across John's work...

I came across John's work on the satsang teacher's site. I listened to a tape and had an immediate understanding; I have been grappling with this issue in satsang for some time now, and on hearing what John said, had an immediate experience that I had not had in any other circumstance, because his guidance is that clear.

Now, several days later, I am reading his book, hearing his guidance about regularly returning to this 'looking' at oneself; I am embarrassed to admit it, but I have a fear, despite what he says, that on my own, I will not be consistent in its normalization, due to, as he puts it, the distractions of life. Is this a reasonable fear? Seeing as John seems to operate mainly out of Ojai, is it recommended that I participate in that to normalize my endeavor, or, through following online and youtube, etc., would that be sufficient?

M.

I read this post and talked about it at the Worldwide Meeting on April 9, 2011.

You can listen to the entire recording in our podcast. Please let me know if more is needed.

in love,

John

Hi John, I've just re-listened to my question and your answer and feel satisfied with what you have expressed, especially at this later time. I very much appreciate your intelligence, your clarity and your loving nature. I am in gratitude for what you have given me.

With deep respect,

M.

This website is operated by
a husband and wife team through
the Just One Look Foundation