JUST ONE LOOK
the purpose of our work is to rid humanity of the fear of life, one person at a time
Just One Look Method Testimonials Getting Help Blog & Podcast Articles Forum Donate Newsletter Books Videos International
Download the free PDF ebook: The Just One Look Method  (314 Kb)
Die Nur-ein-Blick-Methode (439 Kb)
Il Metodo Just One Look (333 Kb)
МЕТОД «ТОЛЬКО ОДИН ВЗГЛЯД» (699 Kb)

Just One Look Forum Archives

Using the Just One Look Method

<<< Back to forum index page

Easier way to find me?

Hi all,

After spending considerable time over the last few weeks to understand and find what it is that John refers to as the real 'me' I think I have identified it. I think quite simply it is 'that' which moves the attention. 'That' which has the power to catch the minds ramblings and often inappropriate commenting on just about everything. After all, this for me is unchanging and is not subject to 'state' and when I focus on it, it is something I can 'feel' as being exactly the same as when I was younger. I believe I have been consciously 'feeling' this 'real me' for a number of years on and off but didn't realise the significance of it. For me it is very helpful to have recognised it as 'that' which moves the attention. The 'attention mover' if you like.

Matt

Very interesting approach. seemed immediately helpful to me. my question would be whether ascribing the quality of 'mover of attention' actually takes away from the simplicity of just saying 'me'. What do you think?

Thanks, yes I see your point but throughout the forums it seems many people do not fully understand what it is that they are trying to 'see'. It is simple but not easy. It just occurred to me that the thing responsible for moving the attention is what I perceived to be 'me'. How much easier can it be. smily

This is what Ive been thinking of too. Thank you for sharing.

Before during and after Looking for me--you continue. Hear John's good news, the instant efficaciousness of the act. exists in any who are reading this now. All your conversations here are disease free. It doesn't really matter your continued groping--you are already free.

This website is operated by
a husband and wife team through
the Just One Look Foundation