JUST ONE LOOK
the purpose of our work is to rid humanity of the fear of life, one person at a time
Just One Look Method Testimonials Getting Help Blog & Podcast Articles Forum Donate Newsletter Books Videos International
Download the free PDF ebook: The Just One Look Method  (314 Kb)
Die Nur-ein-Blick-Methode (439 Kb)
Il Metodo Just One Look (333 Kb)
МЕТОД «ТОЛЬКО ОДИН ВЗГЛЯД» (699 Kb)

Just One Look Forum Archives

Using the Just One Look Method

<<< Back to forum index page

Recognition

Like many of us, I meditate daily and has been for the past ten odd years.

Sometime earlier this year I came in contact with John's work and did what he suggested. In a few weeks I detected an indescribable clarity. Sitting quietly one day I inquired: Who is the one looking? It suddenly became very obvious that the one looking--is what I am. Unassuming, quiet, observing Inner Presence. A certain profound connection was made in that moment. Mind still tries its best to put it off as imagination, but the connection is still there. Always! It only requires recognition/looking to make contact, anytime, anywhere. Inner Presence is always here now, quietly, non-judgmentally, patiently waiting for our attention.

Grace and the act of seeking, exploring and meditating prepared a moment in time where I would be receptive for recognition.

Just One Look is an honorable attempt to turn humanity's trend and I support it in my own small way. Let us also recognize the unlimited ability of what and who we are as we look within. The law of consequences is what governs this creation and hopefully we will succeed.

In LOVE

This website is operated by
a husband and wife team through
the Just One Look Foundation