JUST ONE LOOK
the purpose of our work is to rid humanity of the fear of life, one person at a time
Just One Look Method Testimonials Getting Help Blog & Podcast Articles Forum Donate Newsletter Books Videos International
Download the free PDF ebook: The Just One Look Method  (314 Kb)
Die Nur-ein-Blick-Methode (439 Kb)
Il Metodo Just One Look (333 Kb)
МЕТОД «ТОЛЬКО ОДИН ВЗГЛЯД» (699 Kb)

Just One Look Forum Archives

Using the Just One Look Method

<<< Back to forum index page

Two questions, about looking, and not looking

A short while ago I had the realization that the only thing wrong with life is the feeling that something is wrong. With this realization, all the frantic energy of spiritual seeking for five years left me, and I felt, with enormous relief, like a regular person again.

I understood the problem but didn't know the solution. I went back to Ramana and Nisargadutt as well, but couldn't understand what they had been saying. Someone pointed to your website. I understood what you were saying immediately--I think was I very ready for this.

I tried the looking. And I continue with it. Casually.

I have two questions.

1. When I had the realization that the only thing wrong is the feeling that something is wrong (you call it the wound or gap), I also felt that with this realization, the solution is inevitable. I felt that no matter what I do or don't do, now that I understand the problem with clarity, it will inevitably and eventually self-rectify. It's just a pet hypothesis, and I can't test it, because I've already been doing the looking.

2. I think the looking did its job very quickly for me. I can't know if the feeling that something is wrong is gone, but I do see some of positive effects. So what I think is happening now, is that fifty years of psychological build-up is reversing or re-setting. I don't know that for certain though. The question is, why continue the looking? Or, in addition to looking, is there something else I can do to aid the process of healing?

And thank you, and thanks to Carla, for your simplicity and clarity.

This website is operated by
a husband and wife team through
the Just One Look Foundation