JUST ONE LOOK
the purpose of our work is to rid humanity of the fear of life, one person at a time
Just One Look Method Testimonials Getting Help Blog & Podcast Articles Forum Donate Newsletter Books Videos International
Download the free PDF ebook: The Just One Look Method  (314 Kb)
Die Nur-ein-Blick-Methode (439 Kb)
Il Metodo Just One Look (333 Kb)
МЕТОД «ТОЛЬКО ОДИН ВЗГЛЯД» (699 Kb)

Just One Look Forum Archives

Using the Just One Look Method

<<< Back to forum index page

No more spiritual aspirations

Hi John & Carla

I would like to say hello just because it's more fun joining in these days than watching from the sidelines.

John, I first saw you on BATGAP a couple of months back and I immediately had a go at 'looking at myself'. It was no big deal. So easy and why the heck not. I was only able to do the looking in snatches, I have two small boys and you get about 2 mins max before the next mini demand appears.

Over the ensuing few months I've noticed my interest in spiritual matters lessen, diminish and now it seems completely evaporate. To be replaced with a calm sense of being home. It's all no big deal, completely natural. In a recent discussion I commented that I now had zero interest in enlightenment. There is a strong desire to share the simplicity of this act with others. In the days when I hung out with christians we had a saying that someone could be 'too heavenly minded to be any earthly good'. I think this is where the spiritual community has found itself. We sing the songs of gorgeous loveliness but they are doing us no good. The message of enlightenment has divided us into the haves and have nots. The act of looking at ourselves is for everyone.

Thank you for the clarity of your message, John.

Best wishes & Love

Sue

This website is operated by
a husband and wife team through
the Just One Look Foundation