JUST ONE LOOK
the purpose of our work is to rid humanity of the fear of life, one person at a time
Just One Look Method Testimonials Getting Help Blog & Podcast Articles Forum Donate Newsletter Books Videos International
Download the free PDF ebook: The Just One Look Method  (314 Kb)
Die Nur-ein-Blick-Methode (439 Kb)
Il Metodo Just One Look (333 Kb)
МЕТОД «ТОЛЬКО ОДИН ВЗГЛЯД» (699 Kb)

Just One Look Forum Archives

Using the Just One Look Method

<<< Back to forum index page

The bends in the road.

I have been looking for several years. I have experienced both terror at times, and contentment at other times as the machine that has been organized to protect me has continued to crumble. As time has passed I have also noticed that situations that I have created in my life that while having negative consequences and limitations that hindered my expression and aliveness, were acceptable because they provided safety and predictability, are no longer of much interest to me. This bend in the road was unexpected. I continue to feel more and more unwilling to continue with relationships, or activities that were "safe". I can feel the harness around my neck of being led to safe paths by fears and concerns. I can also sense the freedom emerging as these fears diminish. I sense the great things I dreamed of as a child are coming and I will sing my life.

Love,

David Parrish

Dear David,

This is so beautiful, your words are like a song poem. Thank you so much for sharing this. It is so helpful to hear the way that this Looking evolved your life, just so precious to hear this.

The idea I had about "enlightenment" all my life, was that it came like a lightening bolt and "healed" my life. And while that first look wasa profound millisecond for me, my life didn't instantly become "better" in the way I'd thought previously it would--but as you say, "situations that I have created in my life that, while having negative consequences and limitations that hindered my expression and aliveness, were acceptable because they provided safety and predictability, are no longer of much interest to me." So beautifully written!

Thank you for sharing this my friend,

With love,

Dawn

This website is operated by
a husband and wife team through
the Just One Look Foundation