JUST ONE LOOK
the purpose of our work is to rid humanity of the fear of life, one person at a time
Just One Look Method Testimonials Getting Help Blog & Podcast Articles Forum Donate Newsletter Books Videos International
Download the free PDF ebook: The Just One Look Method  (314 Kb)
Die Nur-ein-Blick-Methode (439 Kb)
Il Metodo Just One Look (333 Kb)
МЕТОД «ТОЛЬКО ОДИН ВЗГЛЯД» (699 Kb)

Just One Look Forum Archives

Using the Just One Look Method

<<< Back to forum index page

I seem to be missing it.

I was introduced to the looking soon after it was introduced. I have not had any sense of change from the multiple times I've tried the looking. So, the fear is as strong as ever. The story I have is that I am doing it wrong. I guess I have some expectation of a shift of some kind, even a small one, from a life of fear, to something else.

Without that experience, the looking at the breath and counting, just seems just like another attempt at concentration.

Help!

So the fear is strong as ever! Yes, so it seems. But do not be disheartened. The shift has absolutely occurred. And, by the way, try counting backwards when you go to bed at night, from your age to zero, in the fashion suggested by John and Carla Sherman. And when you count in the fashion recommended by them--notice if you never get to zero as has been my experience. I am not saying that this proves you are free from fear. But you do get to sleep. Which is problematic for some.

This website is operated by
a husband and wife team through
the Just One Look Foundation