JUST ONE LOOK
the purpose of our work is to rid humanity of the fear of life, one person at a time
Just One Look Method Testimonials Getting Help Blog & Podcast Articles Forum Donate Newsletter Books Videos International
Download the free PDF ebook: The Just One Look Method  (314 Kb)
Die Nur-ein-Blick-Methode (439 Kb)
Il Metodo Just One Look (333 Kb)
МЕТОД «ТОЛЬКО ОДИН ВЗГЛЯД» (699 Kb)

Just One Look Forum Archives

Ways and Means

<<< Back to forum index page

Review the books!

This may seem like a small thing, but writing reviews of John and Carla's books can go a long way to attract new readers and potential lookers. They have several Kindle books on Amazon... get yourself copies of them and write a review! As an independent author myself, I appreciate the importance of reader reviews... they go a long way to help spread the word about your book. It doesn't matter if you think you can't write well enough to post a review. Just write what you honestly loved about the book, and potential readers will feel your sincerity. What do you say? Are you on board?

Awesome Amy. Yes, I definitely agree 1,000%. Good book reviews go a LONG way. I've bought many books going by customer reviews. And I know many others who do so as well. John and Carla's latest book is the clearest yet I feel in terms of describing how to follow the JOL teaching. I think I agree with everything they're saying in it. Which is unusual since I'm hyper-critical about JOL! And I hope that's taken in a good way - because I think it may be so revolutionary for so many people. I'm just waiting to write a review as I want to see more consistent practical results from JOL in my practical life on a daily basis. I'd like to be able to include this in my review of course. As I emailed you, I feel like I'm getting quite close to this!

Don't wait!!!

(p.s. You can always write another one later... an updated one!)

In the famous words of Jon Hendricks: "Now's the time to wail... not later, but right now's the time!" ;)

Haha! Yeah, I was thinking about doing that. Reviewing and updating it. To be honest though, I have told a good amount of friends and people I know about JOL now. Because I have, I'm just concerned that one of them might go on to order the book and see my review. And, then, say something like, 'Oh Lex wrote that review, but didn't he just do (insert some crazy thing or other I might do). Is it really working for him?' lol... I figure if I wait until more of the fear of life is gone from my life on a daily basis, then that will lessen my crazy behaviors that I may engage in in my practical life In this way, if I wait a little bit to review, my practical life life can back up the review!

I'll tell you what though, I think it's time I post a little update on our SDA survey and monitoring thread.

Well I said when I feel like I am starting to feel consistent results on a day-to-day basis I would write an Amazon review of TJOLM... Just did.

This website is operated by
a husband and wife team through
the Just One Look Foundation