JUST ONE LOOK
the purpose of our work is to rid humanity of the fear of life, one person at a time
Just One Look Method Testimonials Getting Help Blog & Podcast Articles Forum Donate Newsletter Books Videos International
Download the free PDF ebook: The Just One Look Method  (314 Kb)
Die Nur-ein-Blick-Methode (439 Kb)
Il Metodo Just One Look (333 Kb)
МЕТОД «ТОЛЬКО ОДИН ВЗГЛЯД» (699 Kb)

Just One Look Forum Archives

Recovery and Rehabilitation

<<< Back to forum index page

An update

Hi John,

It has been 7 years since I first contacted you and you replied with your simple yet powerful message. I am happy to report that the ensuing time has seen a gradual but undeniable reversal (for lack of a better word) of identification with my story to being me. I write to you this time because of a moment that was so simple that it blew me away. While driving to work I was feeling the joy of simply being here when my mind jumped up as if to say "don't lose this!" when at the same time the "knowledge" appeared that it can't be lost cause "I" have always been here!

To experience this rather than just understand it intellectually from watching your talk was so freeing. I seem to be a tough nut to crack, being more more of the gradual type, but cracking so I am. For even the relative reduction in suffering that I have experienced I am so enormously grateful.

Thank you so very much for being here with me.

Glen

This website is operated by
a husband and wife team through
the Just One Look Foundation