JUST ONE LOOK
the purpose of our work is to rid humanity of the fear of life, one person at a time
Just One Look Method Testimonials Getting Help Blog & Podcast Articles Forum Donate Newsletter Books Videos International
Download the free PDF ebook: The Just One Look Method  (314 Kb)
Die Nur-ein-Blick-Methode (439 Kb)
Il Metodo Just One Look (333 Kb)
МЕТОД «ТОЛЬКО ОДИН ВЗГЛЯД» (699 Kb)

Just One Look Forum Archives

Using the Just One Look Method

<<< Back to forum index page

What does it feel like to be me?

Hi. I'm sorry but I still don't understand what you mean, to look at oneself inward. I'm confused. What does it feel like to be me? Do I recall all that has happened to me, look for words to describe myself? Please help. Thank you. Best wishes.

It's pointing to the feeling of me. Feeling. To feel that feeling. No need to describe that feeling. In fact, I just tried describing and the only words that seem to fit are "me" and "familiar". You can recall any memory and feel what it feels like to be you in that memory and compare that to what it feels like to be you now.

I'd like to add that the feeling doesn't refer to emotions or bodily sensations. It's more like a base sensation which doesn't change like emotions and bodily sensations. It just feels like you.

The best advice is to continue to look at me. And while doing this continue with this question and whatever else you are doing. And notice trust.

What does it feel like to be me? It feels like you. This mechanical act of looking at me finds you.

This may seem silly. But hear me out, maybe give it a try. Sort of a game. Let's play pretend. Pretend someone else wants to know what its like to be you. In this game they have the ability to jump into your body and get that feeling. Pretend this person now jumps into you. Show them what it feels like. When you feel it, pretend guy/gal naturally fall away. And there you are. Hope this is helpful.

This website is operated by
a husband and wife team through
the Just One Look Foundation