JUST ONE LOOK
the purpose of our work is to rid humanity of the fear of life, one person at a time
Just One Look Method Testimonials Getting Help Blog & Podcast Articles Forum Donate Newsletter Books Videos International
Download the free PDF ebook: The Just One Look Method  (314 Kb)
Die Nur-ein-Blick-Methode (439 Kb)
Il Metodo Just One Look (333 Kb)
МЕТОД «ТОЛЬКО ОДИН ВЗГЛЯД» (699 Kb)

Just One Look Forum Archives

Ways and Means

<<< Back to forum index page

An idea about how to spread this teaching

YouTube probably has thousands of videos of smooth music to calm fear, anxiety, and so on. Tons of people watch/listen to these, and often the comment sections are filled with comments from stressed out, suffering people. How about if we post the URL of this site in the comments, with a suggestion about how it might help, how it is helping us, etc.?

That's a good idea. If a lot of people do that, it may have an impact.

Youtube is one of the most popular ways to spread information these days... People can watch it, listen to it while driving, etc... Great idea JR!

https://www.youtube.com/JUSTONELOOK

jazzrascal

YouTube probably has thousands of videos of smooth music to calm fear, anxiety, and so on. Tons of people watch/listen to these, and often the comment sections are filled with comments from stressed out, suffering people. How about if we post the URL of this site in the comments, with a suggestion about how it might help, how it is helping us, etc.?

This is a great idea, Amy. Have you tried doing it yet? I'd love to know what happens...

Yes! I regularly comment on YouTube hoping at least somebody will check it out. After all, I found my way here via Youtube once upon a time.

This website is operated by
a husband and wife team through
the Just One Look Foundation