JUST ONE LOOK
the purpose of our work is to rid humanity of the fear of life, one person at a time
Just One Look Method Testimonials Getting Help Blog & Podcast Articles Forum Donate Newsletter Books Videos International
Download the free PDF ebook: The Just One Look Method  (314 Kb)
Die Nur-ein-Blick-Methode (439 Kb)
Il Metodo Just One Look (333 Kb)
МЕТОД «ТОЛЬКО ОДИН ВЗГЛЯД» (699 Kb)

Just One Look Forum Archives

Using the Just One Look Method

<<< Back to forum index page

John, when I look at myself...

John, when I look at myself (understanding that I continue to be not really know what I am doing), I, of course, feel the swirling energy/energy fields around me, sometimes heavy, sometimes not and think, well this is not me, because I can see it/feel it, like I feel my body, but I am aware that there is looking that is aware of this, quietly in the background. That this "presence" does not change... but is quite elusive in putting your finger on.

The fear you talk of, in my life, is very palpable, overwhelming, and often directed to the fear of disease, obsessions about symptoms. Do I just keep looking whenever I can through all of that, during the day when I remember no matter what I am doing, while TV is on, dinner with my partner, when every one else is asleep and when I wake up? Clueless in NY, but trying (along with other healing practices in desperation). Thank you for your kind attention.

N.

I read this post and talked about it at the Worldwide Meeting on May 7, 2011.

You can listen to the entire recording in our podcast. Please let me know if more is needed.

In love,

John

This website is operated by
a husband and wife team through
the Just One Look Foundation