JUST ONE LOOK
the purpose of our work is to rid humanity of the fear of life, one person at a time
Just One Look Method Testimonials Getting Help Blog & Podcast Articles Forum Donate Newsletter Books Videos International
Download the free PDF ebook: The Just One Look Method  (314 Kb)
Die Nur-ein-Blick-Methode (439 Kb)
Il Metodo Just One Look (333 Kb)
МЕТОД «ТОЛЬКО ОДИН ВЗГЛЯД» (699 Kb)

Just One Look Forum Archives

Using the Just One Look Method

<<< Back to forum index page

I would like to hear you say more

John,

1. I would like to hear you say more about how you know or why you believe that looking guarantees to end of the disease.

2. I would like to see several references to cases which were shorter in time to good results than your story, John, which may discourage some if they are given only the case of several years. Personally I believe that yours was longer and more emotional based on the life you were living/the context from which you were thinking... that landed you in the clink. Is it possible that the amount of time to cure and the roughness of the ride are both a function of the degree of personal clearing one has done up? Is it possible that as the Light descends down into the lower centers it dissolves/burns/upgrades whatever density is still there?

I fully recognize and support your determination to not get theoretical, metaphysical or spiritual. I love that, and it is up to you, John, to decide where that line is. The possible balancing consideration for including more "story" is making the message the most easily digestible and attractive to minds so they will engage.

3. Finally, a bit more clarity on that you seem to be saying that anyone looking just once will be cured. I don't think that's your intent. I think you intend to say that looking just once most seem to naturally return. Is that so?

Sincerely,

A.

I read this post and talked about it at the Open House Meeting on June 8, 2011.

You can listen to the entire recording in our podcast. Please let me know if more is needed.

In love,

John

This website is operated by
a husband and wife team through
the Just One Look Foundation